T: +44 (0) 1244 389114
Trees, Planning & Development
Trees can have a high amenity value and add significantly to the attractiveness of a development. However there are situations where trees and development may conflict.
Tree Solutions has extensive expertise in tree related planning issues with over ten years experience working for Local Planning Authorities. We provide strategies that balance expectations of planning authorities, developers and architects in relation to trees and development and have a 100% success rate in securing planning consents through timely intervention.
All surveys and reports are carried out in accordance with BS5837: 2012 Tress in Relation to Design, Demolition & Construction – Recommendations
We provide the following services:
- Planning feasibility studies
- Pre-application site survey and appraisals
- Tree constraints plans to include rooting areas, future crown size and shade considerations
- Preparation of relevant technical reports and Arboricultural Impact Assessments & Method Statements
- Provision of suitable engineering solutions regarding hard and soft surfaces in relation to tree root protection
- Liaison with planning, arboricultural and landscape professionals
- Tree protection schedules during construction works
- Expert witness at planning appeals for the private and public sector
It is strongly recommended that we are consulted at the design stage of your proposed development to avoid delays and extra costs that may arise in the processing of your planning application.